The rules visitors abide by the terms and conditions listed herein.
1. Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ideas and IP!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ideas and IP’s Website, located at https://ideasandip.com/
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ideas and IP if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on to this website and is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, Ideas and IP owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Ideas and IP . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ideas and IP for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Ideas and IP;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Ideas and IP;
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Ideas and IP;
- Redistribute content from Ideas and IP;
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ideas and IP does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ideas and IP. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ideas and IP shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ideas and IP reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licences and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ideas and IP a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
1.3. Hyperlinking to our Content
1.3.1. The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Individuals for non-profit;
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations; and
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
1.3.2. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organisation does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ideas and IP; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 1.3.2. above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We aim to respond as soon as practicable.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ideas and IP ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking for profit or commercial use absent a license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
1.3. 4. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
1.4. Your Privacy
1.5. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
1.6. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Information on this website does not in any way constitute legal advice.